Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Day!!!

One year ago this week we had the worst ice storm I had ever experienced. Everything shut down for about a week. My parents were without electricity for about 10 days. We lost it for 3 days. We were able to crash at my husband's brother's house. We were lucky they let us stay with them. I don't know what I would have done without them.

Well, we almost had a repeat this year. Luckily, we have gotten more snow than ice. It started last night as freezing rain and sleet but changed over to snow in the middle of the night. It hasn't let up at all today. It's nice to see the snow as long as I don't have to get out in it. I checked the Weather Channel's website. Here's what the radar shows:



Looks like it's going to be coming down for a while longer. At least I don't have to get out and drive in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment