Monday, November 2, 2009

Product Review

I was working on cleaning the house and thought I would take a few minutes to recommend a product. If you're like me, I hate having to scrub the bathtub. I try to keep ahead of the soap scum but as we all know that doesn't always work out. I've been using this product for a while now and I love it.I've tried several different products but none of them have given me the results that this one has. I probably use more of it than I need to in the bathtub but I've found that if I spray it all over and let it sit for a couple minutes ( usually tackle the toilet while its sitting) it takes very little elbow grease to clean the tub. It's amazing. So I definitely recommend trying this product if you can't seem to get rid of that soap scum. Check out the official website for a list of products and surfaces that they can be used on.

No comments:

Post a Comment