Sunday, December 13, 2009

What a week

It's been kind of a crazy week for our family but things are starting to look up.

Last night, Daniel and I attended his company's Christmas party and after an emotional week, it was nice to relax and enjoy the good food and good conversation.

I can't believe that Christmas is just a couple of weeks away. We are pretty much finished with the shopping. Hopefully I can say we are completely finished after today. We still have a couple of small things to pick up but I'm optimistic that we will be done today. This is probably one of the first times I can say that and it not be two days before Christmas.

This time of year is always a little stressful for me. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way. I love the holiday season but fitting everything in can be a little overwhelming. Our family is wonderful though and we are starting to get the hang of jumping from family party to family party. We are very lucky that our families are close and we don't have to do a lot of traveling.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season and Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment