Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A little behind on Menu Monday and a blog feature

I have had my days all mixed up this week with the Memorial Day holiday on Monday. I know its already Wednesday but here's our menu for this week.

Monday: Stout-glazed pork ribs with grilled asparagus and pasta salad
Tuesday: Grilled mahi-mahi with roasted broccoli and rice pilaf
Wednesday: Chicken and veggie kabobs
Thursday: Talipia with sauteed zucchini and tomatoes
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we have plans with my parents and brother.

The ribs were amazing. We used a Guinness in the marinade and I was really worried it would taste strongly of the beer but they didn't. They were perfect and very juicy.

Also, I'm super excited because one of my posts was featured on another blog today. Go check out Sugar Bee Crafts and take a peek at all the amazing projects out there.

Sugar Bee Crafts


I'm looking forward to posting about some projects I'm working on for the nursery soon. I'm really excited about them and hope to share when I complete them

.

No comments:

Post a Comment