Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a week!

It's been a busy few days for me. Granted I don't have anything to really so for it. My mom had surgery on Tuesday. She is doing great, a little sore but overall good. I'm really happy everything went okay. She and my dad were really worried about the surgery. I was too but I knew I needed to help keep them calm. Her doctor was one of the best in the state for the type of surgery she needed.

While I was away with my mom, Daniel worked to finish painting my sewing room. I will post pics when it is completed. We painted it a soft yellow color. It definitely brightened up the space. I love it. I bought an old metal top table from a flea market that I'm going to use as a desk/worktable. I painted it a very pale light green color. I found the paint in the returned paint aisle at Walmart for $3.00! I think I'm going to have to recover the sofa that I have in the room. We got the pull-out sofa to use when we have guests over. I am so excited about this room and can't wait for it to come together.

Like I said, I don't really have much to show for my week but it sure does feel like its been a busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment