Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall Decorations!!!!

I'm so excited.
The weather is perfect.
Football season is starting up.
The fall decorations are up.

I know that technically fall doesn't officially start for a couple more weeks, but its really hard to know get into the fall mood. In case you haven't heard, I LOVE fall. It's my absolute favorite season.

I've had my decorations up for a few days. I couldn't help myself. It makes me feel better when my husband tells me he's already ready to put up the Christmas tree. Christmas is his favorite time of the year and he loves the trees we put up. (Did you notice the plural. There's no help for me, I know.)

Anyway, I thought I'd share what decorations I have up so far.

This is in my entryway. I have this ledge and I change it out for every season. I really like this feature in the house. We loved the entryway as soon as we walked into the house.


This is a picture of the area as you walk into the living room. I'm not totally happy with this yet. I'm trying to find something to put in the apothecary jar. I had these cinnamon sticks and the candle and thought , "What the heck, I'll give it a try." Not so sure about it now but we'll see how it goes.


Here's my mantle. I'm still trying to find all of my decorations and I know I have another garland to go with this one. I just can't find it. It's up in the attic but I'm just now sure which tub it is in. I'm not particularly excited about having to go through all the tubs. I need to learn some organization skills.


Here's my centerpiece for the table. We have an eat in kitchen with a small dining table. We never eat at the table unless we have friends over. Even then, it depends on the friends and what we are having for dinner. We are pretty casual people and we like to sit comfortably.

I still have tons of things I want to do to decorate for fall. I'm excited about the new projects and I'll be sure to share.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! Love the cloche with the cinnamon sticks!

    WELCOME fall!!!!!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete