Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween Decorations

Sorry for the break is posting. I haven't really been feeling very inspired lately but now I'm back. I'm getting ready to pull out the Halloween decorations and I wanted to share this idea with you all.

I have these lamp shades that collapse down on themselves. They have an inside layer that pulls up and clips to the top of the shade. This provides the perfect place to place items like these


I found these foam spiders at Hobby Lobby. They have a little foam adhesive dot on the other side so they will stick where I want them. It's not so sticky that it will leave any kind of residue behind when I take them down.

Here's a picture of what they look like when they are in place with the light shining through the shade.



Kinda creepy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment