Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Photography is fun!!

I know it's kind of a cheesy title. I couldn't really think of much more than that. I'm fighting off allergies and I'm kind of hyped up on sinus medicine.

Anyway.

My sweet husband bought me a Canon Rebel for Christmas last year and this past weekend, I tried my hand at taking some senior pictures for a family member. I'm still learning how to work the camera. It's truly amazing what these cameras are capable of doing.

I was really happy with how they turned out and so was the family I photographed.

Here's a few of my favorites.












I've always been interested in photography. I took an introductory course in college and loved it. I didn't really care much for the professor who taught the class but the subject was fun. Shooting these senior pictures this past weekend was the same. I absolutely loved it. I was a little nervous about how they would turn out. I was really worried that she wouldn't like them. I found out today that the mom and daughter both really liked them.

I'm definitely going to try to take more classes when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment