Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend in Review

This weekend has been a fairly relaxing one. The weather is AMAZING. Usually this time of year is miserable with temperatures in the high 90s or low 100s and humidities around 100%. This whole week has been nice. This weekend I think we only had highs in the 80s and the lows have been in the 50s.

Daniel and I went out to the lake for a cookout with his company on Saturday. It was great fun. Today, we went to church and Sunday school. It was great. Afterwards we came home and simply relaxed.

I didn't really get much done though but sometimes you just need to sit and do nothing and rest.

Tomorrow, I plan on making up for not getting things done today. I'm starting my Halloween crafts tomorrow so they will be ready when October rolls around. I'll be sure to post on them. I'm looking forward to doing some crafts. I've not been able to the past week or so (stinking allergies).

So until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment