Monday, July 20, 2009

Addicted to fabric shopping. Help!!

I realized today that I have a big problem and that I need help. I'm addicted to shopping for fabric. I already have a dresser full of fabrics and what did I do this morning?

I went to the local dollar saver and bought four yards of fabric. Do I have a project that I needed the fabric for.

NO.

I love fabric and I love shopping for it. Today I bought four different prints. Two of them I do plan on using on a quilt for a friend. The other two I bought because I really loved the colors.

I'm about ready to paint the living room, entryway and kitchen and the colors in these fabrics are exactly the inspiration for the paint I've decided on for these rooms.

Here's some pictures of the two I bought to use in the living room.





I love these colors together. I'm planning on painting the walls a yellow color and love yellow with reds and greens. I think I'm going to make some throw pillows for the couch with these two fabrics. The inspiration for these colors came from a painting I have in the living room. I got this at Kirkland's when we first moved into the house. I needed something to hang on the wall above our desk and I loved this when I found it. Of course it was on sale when I purchased it. It seems I don't really purchase anything unless its on sale.


What do you think? Do these fabrics work with the color of my couch?

Thanks for your input. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment