Friday, July 17, 2009

Opinions Needed

It's been almost two years since we moved into our house and while I've pretty much decorated the rooms our guests see, I still haven't done much to the master bedroom or bath. We painted the bedroom a green color a while back. At the time I was okay with the color, but now I'm just not feeling it. It's a little too green. I like the color but its just not working for the master bedroom. I keep switching between colors I want to paint it and I think I've made a decision but I need some help.

Daniel bought me this duvet cover about a year ago and I really like it. It was a birthday gift ( I asked for this one in particular).

He got it from Target and I would love to keep it in the room. It has a yellow trim on it and so I've considered going with a golden yellow for the room. I'm planning on painting the living room some shade of yellow as well and since bedroom is just off the living room it would blend well, I think.

What do you think? Would golden yellow be a good color? And if so could I get away with red accents as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment