Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Projects and Pancakes!!!

I finally get to start my projects for my craft room tomorrow. I received my free paint from Glidden today. I picked the 'truly olive' green. I'm using it to repaint the dresser that holds all my fabric. I'm also painting my new peg board. I'm really excited about the peg board. I know it will give me so much extra storage space for my scrapbooking supplies.

I did some flea marketing yesterday and found a cute chair for my craft room. Its white but needs to be repainted. I'm just going to repaint it white and add a cute cushion. I will post plenty of pictures when they are all finished. Tomorrow will be super busy.

Daniel and a few of his scouts are selling tickets at church tomorrow for an upcoming fundraiser so we will have to be there for all three services. We usually go to the first service. Daniel's dad plays bass in the praise team during this service. Afterward we try to make it to an adult Sunday school class. We haven't been able to go for the past month or so. I'm excited about going and catching up with our classmates tomorrow.

If you live in Northwest Arkansas and would like to help out the boy scouts and eat all the pancakes you can, you should join us on August 8th at the Springdale Applebee's for a pancake breakfast. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door the day of the event or from any of the scouts. Let me know if you're interested.

Can't wait to post pictures of all the fun makeovers I'm starting tomorrow. Until then, have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment