Thursday, July 23, 2009

Craft room progress. It's getting there!

Today's been a pretty slow day so I thought I would post pictures of the progress of craft room makeover. I've added a few accessories. I'm planning on repainting this dresser. I order a quart of paint from Glidden when they were offering the free paint. It's going to be green as soon as the paint comes in. I found this at a local flea market for $60. It's great for holding all my fabric.

I found this at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. I love Hobby Lobby.


I got this lamp from Walmart for $3.00. It didn't come with the shade so I picked one up from Lowes and used ribbon to cover it. I really like the way it turned out.

I'm really excited about this room. There's still a few items I need to make it complete but we're getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment