Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The peg board is up!!!

My wonderful husband put my peg board up for me tonight. I really excited about it. My room is getting closer and closer to being what I see in my head.

I'm having a problem deciding on what fabric to use for the curtains and pillows. I have a valance that I bought from Walmart but now I'm thinking I want to use some fabric I bought to make a curtain for the window.

This is the fabric I'm thinking of using. The wall color is a pale yellow and the furniture is white and light green. This fabric is a pale blue with green, yellow, and red. It's kind of hard to tell in this picture.


This is the valance I'm currently using. It's yellow with green and red. I would love to hear your opinion.


I spent most of yesterday evening rearranging furniture in my room. I ended up changing every piece of furniture. I finally found a set up I'm happy with. I have to work around a full size pull-out sofa. This room doubles as my craft room and a guest room. I moved some of my wall decorations around. I got these candle holders at a flea market for $9 and the sign came from Hobby Lobby.


And here is my new peg board. I haven't put much up on it yet. I'm spray painting the hooks white. Please excuse the disorder. Not everything is in its spot yet but I was so excited about getting the peg board up, I wanted to share before it was totally finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment