Wednesday, July 1, 2009

They're growing!

The vegetables are getting bigger. I'm starting to get squash that are big enough to pick but the tomatoes and cucumbers aren't quite ready yet. It seems like they plants have just exploded with vegetables in the past couple of days. The tomatoes are the right size for picking but they just won't ripen. These look small but they are cherry tomatoes. I'm not really a big fan of green tomatoes. I prefer them nice and ripe and juicy. I can't wait. Hopefully in the next couple of days they will start to ripen. My taste buds just can't wait. I LOVE vine ripened tomatoes. I also LOVE watermelon. My mom says its because she craved watermelon when she was pregnant with me. She would eat a whole watermelon a day. When I was born I had a small red birthmark on my back that was shaped like a watermelon seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment